Cellular Phones/Reduced Websites

Question
I have a Galaxy 3 and am finding that even with this phone like my non smart phone websites will tend to be abbreviated to short harder to see versions, and the address will start with m. instead of www.

How can I force my browser to see websites as a normal computer browser would see them? I have confidence it can. I just can't keep it from choosing a mobile formated version. The Chrome browser is better, but I don't know how bookmark pages with it.

Answer
When you go into your browser and choose Settings you can go into Accessibility and choose Text Booster to view web sites differently on your device. This may work and there are other settings in this area that may help, as well. There are also content settings with web site settings. Go into these areas and try making changes and you can see if it helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN