Cellular Phones/contacts

Question
my wife has a windows phone...nokia lumia 710.she just purchased a samsung galaxy s 3,model sgh t999 ud.is there a way to transfer the contacts from windows phone to the samsung?the tmobile store tried with no luck,but were able to transfer her photos though.........thank you

Answer
There's two ways that I feel are best to copy the contacts. One way is to simply copy them to the SIM card. Put the SIM card in the old phone and copy all the contacts to the SIM. Then take the SIM and put it in the new phone and copy all the contacts from the SIM to the phone. Or you can copy al your contacts to Google and then on your new phone download them from Google. That would be my best advice. Hope this helps. FYI, T-Mobile should have been able to do this for you without issue. Not sure why they couldn't.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN