Cellular Phones/nonexistent cell case

Question
We just bought a  couple T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Lite phones, to be delivered soon. I spent hours searching the internet for a case to protect these phones and only T-Mobile had them, for $24 which is outrageous.I called T-Mobile and they said this is a brand new model so there are no cases out there. The one they sell is by Incipio and she said to look up T-Mobile Galaxy Lite Incipio Frequency cover. No dice. Now there MUST be a cover out there somewhere for these phones that doesn't cost a small fortune (for a piece of plastic) and comes in more colors than grey. I am sure some other company makes this phone shell under a different name but I cannot find it. Can you help? Can you please either find me a case that will fit this thing or tell me how to find a comparable phone shape? I searched under model number too by the way. When I search Galaxy anything I keep coming up with G3 and G4 but I think this is different, smaller, ie the name Lite. I hope you can help. I hate to shell out another $50 plus shipping for boring grey covers that honestly don't look like they would protect anything. Thank you for your time and for being a volunteer. I was one for a while and  it is a thankless job...so thank you!
Diana

Answer
When I looked this up, it showed as being the model i5700. Searching that way, I found cases for sale for this device on eBay. I would suggest doing a search that way and checking eBay to see if this looks like the right cover for your phone They were prettty cheap on eBay also. Let me  know and I hope this helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN