Cellular Phones/specification help

I have been using my new phone micromax bolt a58 and its working as smooth as I wanted it to be.Only problem comes when I want to play games on it.I have no idea,which kind of games could be played on it and I only want to know which kind of games could be played because seriously I want to play some heavy games on it.

My personal opinion is only install games and software that are designed to be used on your device, i.e., if it's a computer game, not a mobile device game, don't install it. Mobile devices don't have the same type of memory or space that computers and game systems have and are not intended to be used as gaming systems. They will be eventually, I'm sure, but it's still limited. I just wouldn't do anything unusual when you install a game. If it installs properly, then great and if you can't make it work without doing something unusual, then don't do it. That's my opinion, of course. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years