Cellular Phones/Kies and Samsung Note 2 sync

Question
Hello  DebIn
I hope 6ou can help... Samsung are not much good....

I have a Galaxy Note 2 and a PC
I should he able to plug thevphone in to the PC to sync it.... yeh right...
Poppingbin thevphone the computrr does not recognise it...
Samsung gave me a work around, removing the usb dtivers putting them hack throught Kies in my
Admin account and so on, this did work and took some tim3. I should not
Have to do this every time...
So..... do 6ou know how i can get my phone to connect to my pc so 8 can synch music etc

Many thanks

Roger

Answer
Kies is what is necessary to synch your PC and Samsung if you want to synch directly. In all honestly, the very best way to get your music onto your Samsung is to have the music on your SD card and use the tool in Windows Media Player to move the music from one place to another. When your device is plugged into your PC with the USB cable, make sure you have the drivers for the Samsung on your PC and then use Media player for moving the music.

Keep something in mind though, based on your carrier, you may not have all the drivers to do this because not all carriers allow this, i.e., they want you to purchase the music through other sources and limit the ability to take music from your PC and copy it over to the device. It doesn't sound like this is the issue, but I wanted to mention it.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN