Cellular Phones/battery

What is the proper way to charge a cell phone if you use it a lot should you get a spare battery or replace it often?Also if you download too many apps is that good or should you get a seperate device for lets say things like kindle or pandora?

These days batteries don't overcharge and you can really charge a phone whenever you choose. You don't have to worry about ruining the phone or battery. Absolutely no need to get a second battery. Batteries take years to die so don't be concerned. You will probably need a new phone before you need a new battery. If you have a lot of large apps that take up lots of space and you don't have the space because you have a device with limited memory then buy a kindle or iPad or something else. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years