Cellular Phones/cellphone

QUESTION: At the top of my phone screen there has been two arrows that form a circle. It has been there for months and I dont know how to get it off. I have tried everything, can u please tell me what it means and how I can get it offf

ANSWER: Te arrows are just showing connectivity to the network typically. You don't really need to worry about these and they won't cause you any issues. What type of phone do you have?

QUESTION: I have a mmotorola xprt android

Okay that's good then. The arrows going around are either the GPS indicator or the communication to the network. Try turning off GPS if you want to be sure. In any case, you still don't need to be overly concerned or try to remove it. It won't cause any issues. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years