Cellular Phones/customer service

I am with Verizon...good customer service...good service all around...BUT...it is too expensive. Who would you recommend for good (American) customer service and much cheaper plan or prepaid service?

Any of the smaller companies are less expensive but it is based onion good their service is where you live and where you travel. You may want to consider switching to Verizon's share everything plan if you have a Smartphone. You get unlimited voice and text and lower coat for data. Not knowing where you live, I wouldn't be ablle to say for sure the best and lowest cost carrier for you.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years