Cellular Phones/Instate minute penalties!!

Question
I heard that you get penalized for in state calls on ATT's 2000 minute rechargeable phone card. I've heard that you only get 666 actual minutes in state. Is this correct? Also,how does T-Mobile handle prepaid cards for in state calls? I'm looking for a card with either unexpiring minutes or a year's worth of unexpired minutes for about 98 percent in state calls. I would like a card that does'nt penalize you for in state calls.We are seniors and use very few minutes a month.  

Thank You,
Beverly

Answer
There is absolutely no truth whatsoever to this. AT&T does not penalize for instate minutes nor so they give you less minutes than you pay for. None of the carriers do this. Also none of the carriers have prepaid cards that don't expire. If you get $100 of prepaid minutes with AT&T, they are good for a year. This is true with most carriers. I'm not sure who told you the story about instate versus outbid state hut I can assure a you it is not true. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN