Cellular Phones/Bluegrass iphone 5 unlocking

Hi DebiN!
I hope you can help me with my problem)
So the problem is that i bought 3 iphones 5 for my family,i bought them from a private seller and sent them to russia.the seller told me that they were at&t and i hoped to unlock them there in russia.But it occurred that they were bluegrass cellular carrier locked and the question is- is it possible to unlock them in general and also is it possible to do it remotely?
Thx in advance)

Its possible to unlock any iPhone. It's called "jailbreaking". You can jailbreak any iPhone by finding someone to do this for you. I'm not a big fan of this, so don't have any of the details or recommendations on who to use, but it is possible to jailbreak any iPhone.Whomever has the device is the person who can jailbreak it. They just need the codes and details. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years