Cellular Phones/consumer cellular and at&t go phones

I have switched to consumer cellular and had the understanding that I could use any att phone.

We have two phones and either one works on the web. We have 871a  and a z431.  Do you have any suggestions?

If the phones are SIM unlocked, in order to get them to access the Internet, you have to program the WAP settings. You will need to contact consumer cellular in order to get the settings and find out where to program them not th phone.  No phones not purchased from your carrier will work on the Internet until you program the settings. Thanks m

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years