Cellular Phones/HTC One

Hi there!
My Daughter was messing with my HTC one cell phone and now it is locked. To unlock it says sign in with your google account. I don't remember having created one and right now I am really really sad because I need to have access to my contacts. I can receive calls though. Please help

All Android devices require a Google account in order to work. I would recommend going to your computer and logging into Google there. You should be able to find out what your user ID and password is by answering some simple questions. You will always be able to receive calls on a phone by wont' be able to do anything else until you find that password. If you absolutely can't figure it out, go to your carrier's retail store and have them reset the phone for you. I hope this helps!

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years