Cellular Phones/phone slow.

i know all smart phones are going to be slow the more advanced they get, by my LG Revolution is just all out slow. i have to push the home button multiple times before it finally responds. If I push the back button it doesn't respond, so i push it again, and it goes back twice, and so on. i have already done a Hard Reset, and it worked only for a day or so, and then it was back to slow. the phone is a used phone so it doesn't have warranty anymore so i cant get it replaced.

New smartphones are actually faster than ever before so if your phone is slow then there is likely an issue with it. I would recommend you start by getting rid of any programs you installed that are third party or very large and perhaps consider resetting your phone to its factory settings. This should help. As you install more programs and fill up memory without clearing it it slows the phone down. But phones these days are lightening fast and work on the 4g LTE network for the most part so these issues shouldn't be happening. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years