Cellular Phones/bad eyes

Question
I am legaley blind and can not see cell phones in the day.

And I can not see the screen.

Do they have a device you can put maybe two phone numbers in if you have to call some one?

Answer
Bob -

Any cell phone can be programmed with phone numbers for you to call specific people. You can use voice dialing on any phone to make calls. At the store for your carrier, they can help set up the phone numbers for you where all you have to do is press a button to dial someone with your voice, like saying "Call Mary" or "Call Home" and you can also have your phone call out the number when someone calls you. I hope this helps. Fortunately, phones these days are much more user friendly for people who are sight and hearing impaired. Thanks.

Cellular Phones

DebiN