Cellular Phones/Call Time and DST

If a Blackberry 8703e in 2007 had to be manualy set to daylight savings time, would the Verizon call record display the time calls were made and received in DST hours or pre DST hours for a cell phone that was not manualy changed to DST?

All records by Verizon reflect the actual time a call is made. It doesn't matter whether or not you have set the date and time manually and doesn't matter about daylight savings time settings. The official call date/time is that of the carrier and that goes by the atomic clock. The actual device's time has no bearing on the official time of a call. I hope that helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years