Cellular Phones/charing speed up

hello sir I am using Samsung galaxy s3 ... I just bought it two months before. .. I don't have much apps. . but it takes much time to charge up when .... so I always used to switch off it and then I plug in as it consumes  a little than the the previous. .. so how to speed up charging....  also is there any consequences is switching off the phone frequently. ..  help..

There's no special way to speed up charging of a phone. My suggestion is that you only use a Samsung charger designed for your specific phone (don't use a third party charger that isn't specificaly for your phone). There are some chargers that charge faster than others and I'm not sure whether or not there is one for your phone. You may also want to consider getting a Mophie type of charger that attaches to your phone so that you can always have an extra charge. Charging has nothing to do with how many apps you have or how low the battery is. All Samsung phones like yours charge at exactly the same rate. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years