Cellular Phones/help

Question
I have a straight talk phone it is a lg I got a new sim card and it was activated works great I bought a HTC t mobile phone it is unlocked and I put my sim card In it and it will not get any signal I can put another sim card from a straight talk phone it is powerd bye android and it works the HTC phone is powers bye android to so I don't know what I am found wrong if any thing you can do to help me I would love it ty

Answer
If you can't get any signal at all, it's likely because the device from T-Mobile is set up to only search for the T-Mobile network and cant locate any other networks. You may be able to program the device to search for Straight Talk's network, but I can't tell you how because I don't know any of the codes. Call Straight Talk and ask them if you can use another carrier's SIM unlocked phone. If they say no, it may be because the SIM is set up to only use Straight Talk phones, i.e., that it is set up to only recognize the codes of Straight Talk devices. This is definitely possible. You may only be able to use their phones with your SIM card. Hope this helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN