Cellular Phones/Motorola RIZR Z3 and dual usb chargers

Question
I have a Motorola RIZR Z3 with a sync cable that I can hook up to any computer and charges the battery with no problem. However, when I connect my phone to my recently bought Duracell universal dual USB charger, it doesn't charge.

I've tried waiting until my battery completely dies and then hooking it up to the charger but all it does is turn on the phone and not charge it. This also happened with another charger similar to the Duracell one though I thought that charger was just defective.

Is my phone just not compatible with these types of chargers or could there be something wrong with the USB charge port on my phone?

I've had better luck with regular wall chargers especially the Duracell chargers(that are no longer being made) which are a good brand.

Answer
If the new charger is not charging your phone, then it likely is not compatible and it is a known issue that Motorola devices require a certain amount of voltage and the charger you bought likely doesn't have enough juice to charge the device. I strongly recommend that you only use a Motorola charger specifically designed for your phone versus buying any other type of charger. For whatever reason, Motorola devices are the only ones that I am aware of that have this type of issue. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN