Cellular Phones/Button lights

Is there way to disable soft button lights on Samsung Galaxy S (Plus)? They're very annoying at night and destroy my night vision.

Your ratings were very negative and not very nice. Pulling out the battery would not allow you to use a phone, so I wouldn't recommend that. I answer questions on this site as a courtesy to people who need assistance. I don't get paid to do this and have answered over 10,000 questions. It isn't very nice to rate me as low as you did when I was trying to assist you.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years