Cellular Phones/lines on phone

Question
I have a blackberry curve 8900 with at&t as carrier. recently a series of white lines (about 10) appear on the left line of the screen shutting the phone off and restarting does not change anything. What might be the problem? how can I fix it?

Answer
Over time, the screen display on devices will start to go. I don't know how old your Curve is, but I'm assuming it's at least 2 years old and perhaps 3 or older? When you get white lines on your screen, that means that the screen display is going. You can either have it fixed (shouldn't be too expensive, but have it done at an AT&Trepair center) or better yet, get a new device. If you love BlackBerry and want to keep a keyboard, there is a new device on the market thaat has the updated operating system and a keyboard. There is also one without a keyboard. These are the Q10 and Z10. If you would prefer an Android, I'd suggest a Samsung S4 and if you like Windows 8, go with HTC One and if iOS, then iPhone 5. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN