Cellular Phones/my phone

Okay so I have the HTC one x and it keeps turning on and off by it self and its charging can you please tell me whats wrong with it? or what can I do ?

I am assuming your HTC is less than a year old. If so, I would recommend that you take the device into a repair center for your carrier. These devices are warranteed for 12 months and based on what you have described, this is something that your carrier can assist with. They will likely replace the device if it isnt repairable. If the device is over 12 months old, still take it in and they can help repair it. It may just need a software refresh, but likely it is something more serious, I'm afraid. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years