Cellular Phones/AT&T taking over cricket

Question
I am currently a cricket customer. Will I have to change my phone plan in any way? I currently have ZTE Groove will I have to upgrade my phone to a newer model? When is AT&T taking over?

Answer
When all things are officially approved and AT&T takes over, you likely won't have to change your phone or plan in the near future. Eventually, you will have to change to an AT&T phone and plan, but it's likely that AT&T will incent Cricket customers to get new phones and sign a new agreement, so I wouldn't worry if I were you. The Cricket network is different than AT&T's current network so you never know how they will handle it. But I think that things will be good for Cricket customers. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN