Cellular Phones/Is using a phone while charging dangerous?

Question
Hi, Im ZianSing. Im recently heard many rumour about people got hurted by the explosion of their cell phone. They said using your phone while charging may make your phone explode or electricution. Is that real ? Can you give me a briefly explain will it happen ? If yes, how it get to explode. I curious because im stdying physics by still haven touch the enginerring or any technology studies but i really wondering how it happen. Hope u can explain to me. Thks and i will share it to my friends, hope you can help me. Thks

Answer
It's not real. Cell phone don't explode like that and you cannot be injured using a cell phone while it is charging. What I would strongly recommend is that when you charge your cell phone, always and only use the charger that came with your phone or is specifically designed for you phone. Trying to charge a phone with a charger not intended for your phone can cause issues with the phone and could cause the phone to be damaged. But phones don't explode like that.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN