Cellular Phones/Forgot Nokia X7 password

Hi, I forgot my Nokia X7 passcode. I used it awhile back before getting an iPhone so I have been using the iPhone and forgot about it. I don't know if you can answer this kind of question, but can you tell me if you can factory restore it like you can with the iPhone if you forgot the passcode? Thanks.

I believe you may be able to reset the password by typing a password 10 times and then it may reset.  I can't tell you this for certain, but it's worth a try. It works with BlackBerrys but I'm not sure if it will work with a Nokia but it's worth a try. Otherwise, take it into your wireless carrier and they can help reset it for you. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years