Cellular Phones/HTC Incredible SD card

I have an HTC Incredible and it won't recognize my SD card. It's a new card and it won't recognize on another phone I tried too. The options to mount an SD card and erase an SD card are grayed out. I can format phone storage, but it will erase everything on the phone. Please help.

I would suggest that you double check to make sure that the SD card is loaded correctly into the phone. If it is, then either the SD card size (GB) may be too large for the phone or perhaps the SD card is damaged. If you recently purchased this card, take it back to where you got it and ask for them to replace it for you. If you know it's put into the device correctly but doesn't work and is not excessive in size then it definitely is damaged. I hope this helps.

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years