Cellular Phones/N70 display

My N70 display shows white lines which goes in sometime after operating the phone.

Sometimes it shows complete white on full screen and sometimes white line on half of screen.

It comes back as soon as display goes off like after keypad is locked n phone backlight goes off.

Is it a LCD display problem or something else?

It is very likely that this is related to the LED display getting ready to go out permanently. Typically, the white screen like this is how it begins. It would be my recommendation to either have someone authorized to repair Nokia's look at it and fix it or consider getting a new device if that's possible for you. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years