Cellular Phones/about phone

Question
my phone is samsung galaxy y gt s5360.my phone is not just getting turn on b'cos yesterday i just rebooted my phone and then its not working.when i on samsung logo is coming.what to do?

Answer
I would recommend turning off your phone completely again, removing the SIM card and the battery. Wait a few minutes then put the SIM card back in and put the battery back in. If the device still won't get past the Samsung logo, I would suggest that you take the phone into a repair shop. There isn't anything that you can do to repair your phone outside of just turning it off and on and when it won't turn off, you are kind of stuck and the best thing to do is to have a professional look at your phone. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN