Cellular Phones/ONE SIM - MORE PHONES

Question
Can I have more than one cell number on a sim in order to use only one phone as there was fraud on my original phone, therefore I got a pay-as-you-go number and later took over my daughters nr.  The fraudulant cell is now in working order again.  All three numbers are on different flyers already handed out, therefore I have to carry around 3 phones! Very inconvenient>

Answer
What I can tell you is that the US, you can only have one number associated with a SIM card and vice versa. I'm not familiar with how South African companies handle this, but my guess would be the same. What I might suggest is that you take two of the phone numbers and forward them to your third phone number and then you only need to carry one phone. That might be a bit easier. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN