Cellular Phones/how to unlock metro PCs

How do i unlock a metro PCs lg phone to make it another carrier

With a CDMA phone, you don't actually unlock them. What you do is flash them to the image for another carrier. So basically, for everything to work properly, your carrier first has to be a CDMA carrier and second has to sell the same phone. Then you can find someone to flash it to the other carrier. If the new carrier doesn't sell the exact phone, it's difficult to get an exact image and therefore the phone won't necessarily work fully. If you want my opinion, I would recommend just getting a new phone when you go to a new carrier. It's typically your best bet. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years