Cellular Phones/Enquiry regarding the K's.

Question
Hi. I would just like to know what the "k's" after your 128k; 32k and 16k and so forth stands for?
Thank you in advance!
Best regards!

Answer
The "k" after 128K, etc. stand for kilobytes. If you see MB, that stands for megabytes and GB is gigabytes. The storage on devices is typically measured in GB's these days. SIM cards used to be measured in K. These days, most everything related to SmartPhones is in GB's because storage is a big thing these days and everything requires more storage. There are 1024 kilobytes to a megabyte, for example. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN