Cellular Phones/Hands free calling on Galaxy s3

I have a Galaxy s3 running version 4.3 software with ATT service.  I would like to answer and end phone calls while I'm driving using voice commands.  I have set everything I can find on the phone to do this but it is still not working.  Can you give me any advice?  Thank you.

This device cannot be used handsfree by itself, i.e., it does not recognize commands. If you have the device paired with your car or a bluetooth headset that does recognize voice commands, that would be the only way to accomplish these tasks. From my knowledge, I'm no aware of any device that does this, but I could be wrong. You have to press a button on the phone to then give it a command, but you can't totally control the phone without touching it. You can answer a call with a headset control if you want, but you will have to touch something to answer the phone. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years