Cellular Phones/international sms

What does it cost per text from Wisconsin on a Verizon cell to Iceland GSM?

Verizon charges per text message if you don't have an international text feature on your account. The per text charge if you are in the US texting anyone outside the US is typically $.50 a text. If you are going to text to someone in another country, I might suggest using iMessage if you have an iPhone and that person has an Apple device (then it's no charge) or perhaps using email to text to their text address (no charge for that either). I would try to use other ways to communicate other than just regular text messaging. Hope this helps

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years