Cellular Phones/Caller ID with Name app for Android?

Please assist me to locate an application for Android that displays ACTUAL caller ID information in real time when a call comes in from either a contact or an unknown number. To be clear, I am not looking for an app that displays the name from the contacts or one requires the use of FB, G+, or other social media. I don't even need fancy images or features, just the actual name in addition to the number.

FWIW, I have tried at least five apps already, and each one either did not provide a name as indicated or simply did not work.

Thank you, DebiN, for any helpful advice.

Caller ID doesn't require an app. The information comes from the phone system to your phone. Your phone only displays the number but if you have a person in your contacts, the number will be matched to the name and display both. Their currently isnt any way to display both name and number on a cell phone unless the name is in the contacts. There may be apps that say they do this but they can't do this because the name information isn't currently passed through to the cellular network carriers. I'm sure this will change one day but currently this is how it is.  I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years