Cellular Phones/cell phones

Question
Can you please tell me why we spend so muck on cell phones and then they either stop working or freeze up after 6 months to a year?Then you have to go buy another one,or different one and same thing happens.It's like a money scam.thank you.

Answer
I'm not sure what type of phones you have used but the smartphones on the market today should last a minimum of 2 years. An iphone will definitely last that long. If you buy a phone with a two year term you shouldn't have to get a new phone until at least the contract has expired. I hope this helps

Cellular Phones

DebiN