Cellular Phones/LG 501c New phone LG L 34c

I have purchased a LG L34c and I'm used to loading carry over minutes on my LG 501c Which I really like as to carry over minutes??/ Do you ever see the day when this android phone will have the advantage of carry over minutes??/ Or is there a way I can root this phone to take advantage of carry over minutes ??/

Carry over minutes relate to your carrier not to the phone. If you had this before then you still have it. Check with your carrier to make sure your minutes are carrying  over properly. If your phone number handy changed your minutes would still carry over. I hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years