Cellular Phones/Own number showing up on cell phone bill

My wife and I have ATT for a provider, I am away for 6 months and all of sudden phone calls are showing up on our bill from HER OWN NUMBER. Now I know about VM checking and all that but calls are lasting 25m mins, 36 mins, 11 mins etc.. what are the other possible options for what is going on here? You can be candid don't sugar coat anything thanks!

Any help would be great!

The calls that you see on your bill that show your number are ones where typically the caller ID is not available . I wouldn't be concerned that this is someone getting a hold of your number or anything like that. It's actually very common on an invoice. I wouldn't worry. Hope this helps. Thanks.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years