Cellular Phones/Error message for sprint phone

I been calling a friend and all I get is the person u are trying to reach is not accepting calls at this time message 19 switch 179? I've called from other phones to see if it's just mines and I still get the same message, I've send text but don't get error code not sure what that means.

This type of message typically means that the person you are calling may have had their phone suspended either because they have a pay as you go plan and doesn't have money on their account or they have a post paid plan where they may be late of their payments and the account has been suspended. Either way, you won't be able to contact them until this is cleared up on their end. I hope this helps. Thanks. FYI, these types of messages always relate to the person you are calling, not to you, so you don't have to worry about your own phone. Thanks!

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years