Cellular Phones/transferring photos/videos from cell phone

Question
Hi DebiN,
Hope all is well with you.  I have a Motorola Bravo with a fair amount of photos and videos on it. I am thinking of switching to an Iphone.  Is there any way of transferring my photos and videos from the Bravo to the Iphone?

Thanks very much,
Rox

Answer
If your phone has an SD card, then you can copy the photos to your computer and then you can transfer them to the iphone from the computer. Also you can plug your phone into your computer and transfer the photos and then put them onto the iCloud and then they can be downloaded to your iphone. Hope this helps

Cellular Phones

DebiN