Cellular Phones/Buying a iPhone 5S next week. How to sell my old Galaxy S4 for the most money?

Hello there DebiN,

I am a fan of technology and buying a new smartphone is just awesome. I am currently a Galaxy S4 owner planning to sell the Galaxy s4 to upgrade to the new iPhone 5S. I have owned the Galaxy S4 since May 2014. Its in great condition. All accessories are unused and still remain in their original packaging. I will also include the S4 Cover case. I am looking to get a little more out my Galaxy S4. I want to sell my Galaxy S4 on  Craigslist.

I wanted to ask you how do I word the advert? What can I write and how much shall I listed the Galaxy S4 for?

Please advise.
Thank you.

Unfortunately, I can't advise you on an advertisement to sell your device other than to say that you should look on eBay, Craig's list etc to see what others are selling the same device for to get a feel for what is the typical price. Be also aware of what the carriers are selling a new device for since the 4 is still available. So, if they are selling it for 99 cents, it would be difficult to sell yours for $100.00 as most people would rather buy brand new. There are those that want a device without a contract of course, but you just don't want to sell it for too much otherwise it will be hard for you to sell. Just make sure you state who your carrier is because the device is locked to your carrier. Hope this helps.

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years