Cellular Phones/HOW TO SEE IF SPRINT GALAXY S 3 IS UNLOCKED

Question
I GOT A SPRINT SAMSUNG GALAXY S III FROM FRIEND AN NEED TO KNOW IF ITS UNLOCKED SO I CAN USE IT WITH MY TMOBILE ACCOUNT. HOW CAN I FIGURE OUT IF IT IS UNLOCKED AND IF IT ISNT UNLOCKED, HOW CAN I GET IT UNLOCKED?

Answer
You won't be able to use a device that came from Sprint with T-Mobile or AT&T service even if its unlocked. Sprint doesn't use the same technology that T-Mobile uses. I would strongly recommend asking your friend if he/she can take the phone back if you plan to use T-Mobile for your provider. Hope this helps.

Cellular Phones

DebiN