Cellular Phones/Text messages retrieved

Hello just a follow up I have Verizon as a cell phone far back or if not not can cell phone messages be retrieved for divorce court...........I hear some many answers .......need clarification  Thanks so much

I'm not aware that the content can be retrieved only the event but in case you want to know for sure contact Verizon and ask them. I'm sure you would need a court order and only If they have them. However if you saved your messages on the cloud they should still be available and same with the spouse and then they can easily be retrieved. The carriers don't save content as they aren't required to do so I don't believe. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

I can answer questions on cellular phones, the physical device, the network, contracts, billing, ordering, porting and what to look for when purchasing cell phones. I am located in the United States. I am an expert on BlackBerrys, Treos, HTC devices and iPhones as well as cellphones and aircards. I have over 15 years of experience in both the wireless and wireline world with the carriers. I have a lot of knowledge regarding the wireless providers - their services, prices and policies, both GSM AT&T and T-Mobile) and CDMA (Verizon, Sprint/Nextel). I am very familiar with the individual devices and their specifications. I can also answer questions regarding BlackBerrys, iPhones and other PDAs, both Palm-based and Windows-based. I can troubleshoot most any problem someone is having with their cellular device or with the provider.

Over 20 years in the Telecom industry working for the carriers with individuals, small business, medium business and large corporations(Fortune 500). Also worked as a professor in Maryland for 10 years teaching telecommunications.

I belong to several organizations

Master's in Telecommunications

Received several awards for papers that I have published over the years