Cellular Phones/Text messages retrieved

Question
Hello just a follow up I have Verizon as a cell phone carrier.......how far back or if not not can cell phone messages be retrieved for divorce court...........I hear some many answers .......need clarification  Thanks so much

Answer
I'm not aware that the content can be retrieved only the event but in case you want to know for sure contact Verizon and ask them. I'm sure you would need a court order and only If they have them. However if you saved your messages on the cloud they should still be available and same with the spouse and then they can easily be retrieved. The carriers don't save content as they aren't required to do so I don't believe. Hope this helps.  

Cellular Phones

DebiN