Ceramics/adding a name to a porcelain/ceramic piece.

Question
I have a porcelain/ceramic Christmas tree from lenox that has a ceramic ribbon on it that has the names of my family on it.  I have since had a new granddaughter, and I wanted to add her name to the tree.  I was told that because of the glaze there was nothing I could do.  Please tell me if that is true.  Thank you in advance for your help.

Answer
There is 2 different pens/markers you can use. One is a sharpie marker and another is a paint pen. It comes in gold and you shake them up and then press on the tip and the paint comes out. Not sure of the name brand but you can get them at Michaels. Good Luck!

Ceramics

Debra Flint