Charmed/How did it end ?

Question
Hello Nataliee,
How did the series end ? Here in the UK I watched and thoroughly enjoyed the first four series with Shannen Doherty in it, but after she left and once Piper's baby was born it didn't seem quite so good and I stopped watching. In fact I don't think we've ever had the full 8 (was it 8 ?) series screened over here.

Answer
Hello Mark,

Sorry that I didn't respond earlier. Now during the holidays I have been visiting family and haven't been on the computer. Yes it was 8 seasons. The series ended with the Charmed ones fighting one last battle against the all powerful sisters Billie and Christy which were influenced by the Triad. After this battle it is portrayed as if there were no more evil threats and they could finally go back to having normal lives. When they won at the end of the series, it shows how the sisters are writing in the Book of Shadows about their experiences and lives and how they moved on in each of their lives. Phoebe got married to a "Cupid" and had the three little girls that she wanted throughout the series. Piper was finally able to open the restaurant that she wanted and is raising her two sons Wyatt and Chris, as well as the little girl that she had envisioned back in Season 2. Paige got married to Henry, a local police officer that would also help them discreetly at times and they have three children. The final episode ends with Piper reading these entries to her granddaughter about the journey they had gone on for the last 8 years. It is a very emotional episode showing pictures of old characters and describing how their lives were post-charmed. I would really suggest that you watch the episodes that you have missed online, especially the two part series finale.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Natalie

Charmed

nataliee*