Charmed/Music

Question
I have checked everywhere and have used every song identification app out there but cannot find this song anywhere it's from dead man dating right after the opening credits I know a lot of people say its secret smile I watched it on Netflix is not secret smile and it is not Gnossienne No.1 by Erik Satie the lyrics are "Up here on the rooftop it's amazing how small you really seem watching all the crazy people floating round this crazy city in a dream the sun is rising up over my place that's the city and its warm embrace when the sunlight" I love this song and if you actually find out what it's is I will be so thankful but even if you don't thank you for looking.

Answer
Hello Josh,

I looked into what you were saying. The song is Secret Smile by Semisonic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCFQy8lnkfg. I re-watched that part of the episode and compared it to the youtube video I linked for you and they are exactly the same in my opinion. I don't know if you are thinking of a different version, but this is definitely the version that they used for the episode. The lyrics are identical and the singer's voice is the same. I am an expert on the content of the episodes of Charmed, but beyond that when it concerns specific questions about music, that diverges out of my area of expertise. I hope this is what you were looking for.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Natalie

Charmed

nataliee*