Charmed/Can't find it anywhere

I really love the song playing right after the opening credits on season 1 episode 4 dead man walking and it is not secret smile I've listened to both and compared the lyrics and they do not match please I need help!!!!

Hello Josh,

It is the song "Secret Smile" by Semisonic. I don't know why you say that they don't match but the lyrics and the sound are the same.. Maybe for the preview they mixed it with another beat or song to make it more upbeat for the show. This is though the song! The singer is also the same in both versions when I compared them, you can tell by the voice. Also, it might seem to you that the lyrics are different, but the only thing that they have done is just cut into the song and gone straight to the chorus starting with "So save me..."

Hope this answered you question!

Hi, My Name is Natalie. CHARMED ! CHARMED ! CHARMED CHARMED ! <3 IT'S WHAT I DEAL WITH, IT'S MY LIFE <3 There are NO questions to which I can't answer I know EVERYTHING about this show I own the DVD's and I've seen all the episodes many times. I am OBSESSED with the show and I know all the spells, demons, personal information on the characters, the love lives of the characters, and many more things BY HEART. I have been watching the episodes of charmed over and over for the past 15 years I know every single episode BY HEART. NOW LOOK, IF YOU WANT INFORMATION, I'M YOUR GIRL, THERE IS NO ONE THAT CAN GIVE YOU THE FULL DETAILS LIKE I CAN ABOUT CHARMED!<3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHARMED!

I know all the characters, spells, releshionships, demons, and everything on the show. Like I said, I own all 8 seasons on DVD and I've seen the episodes many times. I know all the episodes out by heart, and I can answer anything about any episode of any season. I have been watching charmed from the time it came out and I have re-watched all the episodes over and over again. I know every single detail about charmed.

I have read thousands of stories online about charmed.