Chess/Playing Evaluation

Hi Sir, I read what you can answer. But I couldn't find anybody who could give me an evaluation on my play. I recorded my play from a screen capture and the video is fifty minutes long. I'm certain you and all other experts are busy but I ask nothing more than you to watch a minimum of 15-25 mins of the entire video. It would be nice if you could watch the whole entire video to evaluate my play and tell me how I do or what I did wrong but like most people they're busy so I understand. But I only ask if you could evaluate my chess play.

Hello Robert,

I looked at the video and it did not take long to see what the problems are.
From what I saw, you do know how to move the pieces, but you don't understand little things like simple captures.
You made a lot of bad moves in the opening.
Here's what I suggest:
Find a chess club to learn the game or a beginners chess book such as "Bobby Fisher Teaches Chess".
But for now, there are three parts to a chess game:
The Opening: control the center with e-4 as white and get your knights to the center not the edges.
Castle quickly within 8-10 moves to avoid cheap checkmates.
The Middle: Get ALL your pieces in the game before you attack the King.
The End game: use your pawns to queen.

A chess book will help once you get these basics out of the way.
Let me know in a few months how you have improved.
I hope this helps!  

Wuyanbu Zutali

I can answer questions on how to start chess clubs, tournaments, and promote chess. I can answer questions on the opening, middle game and endgame.

I've played chess in national tournaments for more than 25 years. I've built large chess clubs from the ground up and have organized large USCF rated tournaments.

United States Chess Federation

National chess expert and top chess organizer

Private students/ more than 40 chess clubs established