Chess/note from us!

Hi Len,  didn't hear from you this Season.  Wondering how you are and if you had a decent year. All the best for 2014.  I don't have a mailing address for you. Can you send it to me? Have a couple of pics for you.
Happy New Year,

Hi Dorinda,

Thanks for your message!  I did try sending you an email a few times to your address but it came back as undeliverable :(  I searched for your name and sent you a message through your business but it didn't seem to get to you.

Can you send me your email address please at the form on this site (which I co-own) as it goes directly to me - the part that says: Name, Email, Message:

I eagerly await your response :)

Len Molden

Questions about specific chess openings and advice about which opening repertoire is suited to a particular style. For example, the Sicilian Defense is suited to aggressive players, while the Caro Kann Defense appeals to defensive players.

I've been studying chess since I was 12. Apart from a vast library of specialized chess opening books, I also have a huge database collection of games.

University, College

I've been playing in chess tournaments in the United States and Canada since 1972. I've won many tournaments in both countries and I'm ranked as a Canadian Expert. I've also written articles for chess magazines and one of my best victories ever is featured here:

Chess Team Competition

My site helps chess players from around the world with free advice.