Chess/note from us!

Question
Hi Len,  didn't hear from you this Season.  Wondering how you are and if you had a decent year. All the best for 2014.  I don't have a mailing address for you. Can you send it to me? Have a couple of pics for you.
Thanks.
Happy New Year,
Dorinda

Answer
Hi Dorinda,

Thanks for your message!  I did try sending you an email a few times to your @telus.net address but it came back as undeliverable :(  I searched for your name and sent you a message through your business but it didn't seem to get to you.

Can you send me your email address please at the form on this site (which I co-own) as it goes directly to me - the part that says: Name, Email, Message:

http://www.chessmastery.com

I eagerly await your response :)

Len

Chess

Len Molden