Chess/Thirty-seconds time control bullet.

Now I only know, from fastest time controls, which exist on chess sites, 1+0 and 0+1. But is somewhere a possibility to play half-minute (30 seconds + 0) games? Thank you.

First, I don't much about time control jargan, but presumably, your question is asking:

Can one find a website where you can play a game in which you get 30 seconds for the

ENTIRE game ?

Is that what you're asking ?

If so, I know of no such website, but then I don't play blitz.  Not only that, a time

control like that would be pretty impractical, anyway.  If all you have is 30 seconds for

the whole game, you'd hardly have time to click on the pieces, much less think over your moves.

Why even bother playing at a time limit like that ?

Howard S Sample

First, I can't answer analytical questions on chess because my United States Chess Federation (USCF) rating is definitely below average. However, I am very knowledgeable about chess history and general chess trivia. I've been a chess trivia buff for 35 years! Furthermore, my research and writing skills are far above average! I've been researching chess questions on the Internet for over 10 years and pretty much know where to look for answers to them. My strong devotion to chess will show in many of the questions I can answer for your website. In other words, I can give specific, detailed answers if the need may be.

I have been a USCF member for 35 years (as of next month) and also have a very substantial collection of back issues of chess magazines, not to mention a lot of chess books. I am also familiar with many chess websites, such as ChessCafe and Chessbase. To be quite frank, chess (playing, studying, researching, and so on) has been somewhat of an obsession to me ever since I was about 12. I just can't seem to get enough of it.

United States Chess Federation (since 1975)

Interesting question! If you Google my full name (Howard S Sample) you will see that I have made many contributions to chess websites. I send in questions and comments very regularly although they don't always get printed. Admittedly, I can be a bit picky when writing to correct errors but I've submitted corrections many times (and not just to chess websites). Incidentally, I am also entering the field of freelance writing though, admittedly, I plan to write mainly about issues such as investments, federal taxation, and accounting/finance topics. But freelance writing on chess topics is also a field I'm exploring.

I have two degrees in business, of which one is an MBA (from the University of Toledo).