Chevrolet Repair/1995 Chevy Corsica

Durkle wrote at 2008-07-13 22:48:39
I had the same problem with my '92 Corsica.

There is a plastic piece on top of and covering the very bottom of the front window. It was just sealed there with sealant and little black plastic plugs. The problem is the sealant has died. I took this part off and resealed it with window sealant from the local auto store, and it no longer rains into my car!

mohawkmike wrote at 2015-09-19 05:34:48
there is a rubber lining that goes around the steering column it gets out of place and water that runs off the windshield into the vents comes out on your drivers side floorboard

Chevrolet Repair

Wayne Howie

General repair, fuel injection, electronics, air conditioning, LPG, emissions failures, steering, suspension, brakes, ABS, TRAC, SRS and pretty much anything between the front and rear license plates.

15 years automotive repair facility owner, manager and lead drivability technician. Class 310S Ontario and Inter-provincial technicians license, propane and diesel endorsement and over 200 various training seminars and certificates.

Secondary, college level electrical principles. Class 310s Inter provincial technicians license etc.

Service list of over 4000 clients from a database gathered from 2004 to present.