Chevrolet Repair/1990 c2500 issues

Question
my truck
my truck  
QUESTION: hello i have a 1990 chevy c2500 5.7 350 tbi w/TH400 , 8600gvw standard cab 2wd . (you said specific lol) ok on startup she runs rough on easy throttle but idles fine . it levels out after short period .until in a light acceleration situation .then some stumbling and hesitation . Once at oper. temp slight miss but its intermittent .idle ,accel., or even at 70 mph . now have changed air filter cap and rotor and O2 sensor some improvement but still not up to my CHEVY expectations .oh she sometimes hiccups too but NO backfiring at all ever .
on another note i would like to know what i can do to clean my block on the water side it is gross and i need to put anti freeze in but not in a nasty system . i live in a well water area so i dont have good water for engines .(deposits and elements being not so good for water jackets etc...) so any help would be soo great ! thank you much .

ANSWER: HI RAHMOTH,WELL I WISH EVERYONE WOULD GIVE ME THIS INFO UP FRONT,EVEN A PICTURE. THANK YOU !!!
WELL LETS START OUT WITH THE COOLING SYSTEM..YOU NEED TO GET TO A GARDEN HOSE AND OPEN UP THE COOLING SYSTEM AND HEATER CORE. FIRST TAKE OFF THE HEATER HOSES TO THE ENG BLOCK,PUT THE GARDEN HOSE IN THE HOSES AND FLUSH BOTH HOSES TILL THE WATER RUNS CLEAR. RECONNECT THE HOSES. NEXT REMOVE THE LOWER ENG HOSE AND BOTH PLUGS ON THE LOWER SIDE OF THE ENG BLOCK [JUST ABOVE THE OIL PAN AREA ABOUT THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOCK DOWN LOW ,A 13MM OR 15 MM SOCKET WILL REMOVE THESE PLUGS] ] AND TURN THE HOSE ON INTO THE RADIATOR,RUN THE WATER TILL THE WATER IS CLEAR. THIS WILL FLUSH THE BLOCK, RADIATOR AND HEATER CORE. NEXT GET SOME ANTI-RUST FOR THE COOLING SYSTEM AND SOME FRESH COOLANT AND THAT SHOULD TAKE CARE OF YOU COOLANT PROBLEM...AS FAR AS YOUR SKIP PROBLEM GOES THIS TO ME SOUNDS LIKE BAD IGNTION WIRES OR SPARK PLUGS. FOR A TEST SPRAY SOME WATER ON THE SPARK PLUGS WIRES AND LET IS SIT FOR A FEW MINUTES, START THE ENG AND SEE IF THIS MAKES IT WORSE,IF SO THE WIRES ARE FOR SURE THE PROBLEM..LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MAKE OUT AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM..

QUESTION: Ok water on wires test produced no results . Next lol

Answer
HI RAHMOTH,THIS TEST USUALLY SHOW BAD IGNTION WIRE BUT YOUR ENG IS NOT A BIG MISSING PROBLEM..I WONDER IF YOU SHOULD REPLACE THE WIRES JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE. WITHOUT HOOKING THIS UP TO A DATA SCAN TOOL IT IS HARD TO SAY IF IT IS IGN FAULT OR SOMETHING ELSE..WHEN DID YOU LAST REPLACE THE IGN WIRES???  IF NEVER,, PLEASE DO SO AND GET BACK TO ME. ONE OTHER THING YOU COULD TRY IS REMOVE THE WIRE CONNECTION TO THE MAP OR MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR WHICH EVER THIS ENG HAS. SEE IF THIS IMPROVES THE PROBLEM. [IT WILL NOT RUN PERFECT LIKE THIS BUT IF BETTER THIS SENSOR IS BAD..]]]DO A BRAKE STAND WITH THIS,,,PUT IT IN GEAR, FOOT ON THE BRAKE AND RAISE THE THROTTLE JUST ABOUT TO 1500 RPM'S.IF IT SKIPS LIKE THIS I HAVE TO ASSUME IT IS IGNITION PROBLEMS..LET ME KNOW,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS